Sunday, 23 December 2012

Miss Elle Knits - Episode 49. 3 Belle Elles


Not much for the shownotes here - and I'm sorry its taken so long, we recorded this back in October!!!

 

Patterns mentioned:

Vanilla Latte Socks

Paulette

 

Stores mentioned:

Great British Yarns

Wrap

 

Our Laura wearing Christmas Pudding Ornaments!!!

 

 And I'm still waiting for a picture of the owl door stop from Other Laura!

 

And last but not least... 3 Belle Elles!!!!

Enjoy!

Please leave me comments on any yarns/patterns/shops/books you think I should review or know about! Thanks for listening!

How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Facebook Page - Miss Elle Knits
Ravelry - misselle
Ravelry group - Miss Elle Knits Podcast
Etsy Store - Miss Elle Knits
RSS Feed for the podcast

Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you"


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...