Monday, 9 July 2012

Episode 47 - Ladybug Love

In which there are best days ever and ladybugs!


WIPS:


  • Tempest from Knitty using Knit Picks Palette
  • Hestia using Natural Dye Studio's Dazzle HT in colourway Graphite
  • Spinning a merino/silver sparkley batt I created myself
  • Spinning superwash merino from KraftyKoala
Events:
My Treat Time:

Review:
  • Sewing an A-Line skirt with Alexa

Please leave me comments on any yarns/patterns/shops/books you think I should review or know about! Thanks for listening!

How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Facebook Page - Miss Elle Knits
Ravelry - misselle
Ravelry group - Miss Elle Knits Podcast
Etsy Store - Miss Elle Knits
RSS Feed for the podcast

Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...