What I did in the past week:
- Building work complete! YAY!
- Garden continues to grow on and on
- Nearly done the ITQ course
- Simply Knitting Issue 81 - I'm in it!
- B-Side Cardigan using Wendy Merino Bliss DK in grey
- Spinning 80/20 wool/nylon sock blend from Freyalyn's Hand-dyed Fibres
- Clapotis using my own handspun The Thylacine Shetland in "My Island Home" colourway
- MyHeartExposed BFL Humbug in "Indigo Moon"
- WWKIP Day - Westbury Gardens, Bradford-On-Avon, June 11th, 11am-3pm
- Woolfest in Cumbria
- Knitnation in London
- It's all about socks - Silver's Sock Class
How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Ravelry - misselle
Ravelry group - Miss Elle Knits Podcast
RSS Feed for the podcast
Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you"