Sunday, 4 September 2011

Episode 36: The Reveal

In which we reveal the KAL!


What's on the go:


  • Pot Pourri (Rav Link) using a sock yarn I got in a swap
  • Sunnyside (Rav Link) baby cardigan using Violet Green Utopia sock yarn
  • A self-designed pair of fingerless mittens
  • Tube socks using magic loop two-at-at-a-time in My Heart Exposed BFL Humbug fibre I spun myself
Spinning:
  • Optim merino from The Thylacine using my new Turkish Spindle, Severus
  • Batts from The Laalbear
Finished:
Events:

Please leave me comments on any yarns/patterns/shops/books you think I should review or know about! Thanks for listening!

How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Ravelry - misselle
Ravelry group - Miss Elle Knits Podcast
RSS Feed for the podcast

Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...