What I did in the past week:
- Went on holiday and saw lots of people and exhausted myself!
- B-Side Cardigan using Wendy Merino Bliss DK in grey
- Galathea Shawl (Rav Link) using Knitting Goddess Merino/Tencel Laceweight
- A self designed pair of socks for "M" using Laughing Yaffle Sock yarn
- A Beginner's Triangle from A Gathering of Lace using my handspun from The Thylacine (merino/alpaca in colourway Walkabout)
- Knitnation in London
- Fibre East
- Tour de Sock (Rav Link)
- Plurk Podcaster Challenge (Rav Link)
- To enter to win a skein of Fyberspates Scrumptious DK in teal, and a set of 6 stitchmarkers made by me, come over to the Miss Elle Knits Ravelry group and tell me where and when you knit in public, or if you don't, why not?
- 26 hats completed! YAY!
How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Ravelry - misselle
Ravelry group - Miss Elle Knits Podcast
RSS Feed for the podcast
Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you"