What I did in the past week:
- TechGeek had a birthday and got coffee and coffe syrup!
- Peas have pea pods!
- I have a vitamin D deficiency :(
- B-Side Cardigan using Wendy Merino Bliss DK in grey
- A Beginner's Triangle from A Gathering of Lace using my handspun from The Thylacine (merino/alpaca in colourway Walkabout)
- Lotus Socks (Rav Link) using Laughing Yaffle Sock yarn
- Woolfest in Cumbria
- Tour de Fleece (Rav Link) - come and join Team Sasquatch (Rav Link)!
- Knitnation in London
- WWKIP Day - Westbury Gardens, Bradford-On-Avon.
|Peter's Sewn Bind-Off|
How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Ravelry - misselle
Ravelry group - Miss Elle Knits Podcast
RSS Feed for the podcast
Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you"