What I did in the past week:
- House - new carpet, I have my craft room!
- Burn much better :D
- WWKIP Day - Westbury Gardens, Bradford-On-Avon, June 11th, 11am-3pm (twas the day I recorded it!)
- Kalajoki socks using The Yarn Yard Toddy in colourway SkiSuit
- B-Side Cardigan using Wendy Merino Bliss DK in grey
- A Beginner's Triangle from A Gathering of Lace using my handspun from The Thylacine (merino/alpaca in colourway Walkabout)
- Sample spinning
- Woolfest in Cumbria
- Tour de Fleece (Rav Link) - come and join Team Sasquatch (Rav Link)!
- Knitnation in London
How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Ravelry - misselle
Ravelry group - Miss Elle Knits Podcast
RSS Feed for the podcast
Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you"