Saturday, 28 May 2011

Episode 25: It's all about the sock...

In which we talk all about socks!

What I did in the past week:
  • Building work complete! YAY!
  • Garden continues to grow on and on
  • Nearly done the ITQ course
  • Simply Knitting Issue 81 - I'm in it!
What's on the go:
Finished:

Events:
Review:
Please leave me comments on any yarns/patterns/shops/books you think I should review or know about! Thanks for listening!

How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Ravelry - misselle
Ravelry group - Miss Elle Knits Podcast
RSS Feed for the podcast

Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you"

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I just looked at the Kristi socks! Wow, they look as though they habe ribbon twisted round them! I ought to try something like that soon! I need to move my knitting along a bit I think! See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...