In which we talk about me putting my yarn in its permanent home - sorry for the rambling and the "OOO look at this yarn!" :P
What I did in the past week:
- Nearly finished with the building work!
- Nearly done the ITQ course
- Garden continues to grow!
What's on the go:
- Clapotis using my own handspun The Thylacine Shetland in "My Island Home" colourway
- B-Side Cardigan using Wendy Merino Bliss DK in grey
- Spun a little more on MyHeartExposed BFL Humbug in "Indigo Moon"
How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Ravelry - misselle
Ravelry group - Miss Elle Knits Podcast
RSS Feed for the podcast
Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you"