In which we talk cast on fun times!
What I did in the past week:
- No building work, but we've lived here for a year now!
- Started an ITQ level 2 course
- Cast on lots of things!
What's on the go:
- Clapotis using my own handspun The Thylacine Shetland in "My Island Home" colourway
- B-Side Cardigan using Wendy Merino Bliss DK in grey
- I Heart Bees (Rav Link) using Regia World Circus
- Spun a little more on MyHeartExposed BFL Humbug in "Indigo Moon"
- Woolfest in Cumbria
- Knitnation in London
- Miss Elle Knits Ravelry group! The Favourite Object competition has now closed, congratulations to DaisyFrog who is the winner of the skein of Laughing Yaffle sock yarn!
Please leave me comments on any yarns/patterns/shops/books you think I should review or know about! Thanks for listening!
How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Ravelry - misselle
RSS Feed for the podcast
Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you"