In which we go to Wonderwool!
What I did in the past week:
- Garage conversion started! WEEEE!
- Things growing in the garden: peas, runner beans, green beans and butternut squash!
- A new local yarn store in Bradford-On-Avon: Jumble Jelly
What's on the go:
- Krista Tee from White Lies Designs
- Gothic Spires from Knit.Sock.Love using Lorna's Laces Shepard Sock
- Crochet granny squares using leftover sock yarn
- Spinning The Thylacine Shetland in "My Island Home" colourway - finished the singles, now navajo plying!
- Nothing at all!
- Woolfest in Cumbria
- Miss Elle Knits Ravelry group! Come and join in the Favourite Finished Object Comp to win a skein of Laughing Yaffle sock yarn, closes May 6th!
- Wonderwool Wales! Mentioned: Freyalyn's Fibres, The Bothered Owl, Felt Studio UK, The Laal Bear, IST Crafts, MandaCrafts, Sara's Texture Crafts, Shetland Sheep Society.
Please leave me comments on any yarns/patterns/shops/books you think I should review or know about! Thanks for listening!
How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Ravelry - misselle
RSS Feed for the podcast
Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you"