Friday, 8 April 2011

Episode 20: Contest!

In which we celebrate the 20th episode!

What I did in the past week:
  • Gardening fun times!
  • Lounge complete! HURRAH!
  • Miss Elle Knits Ravelry group!
What's on the go:

Finished:
  • Nothing at all!
Events:
Something new:
Contest:
  • Tell me about your favourite finished object and why it's your favourite into the Miss Elle Knits Ravelry group for your chance to win a skein of Laughing Yaffle sock yarn!
Review:

Please leave me comments on any yarns/patterns/shops/books you think I should review or know about! Thanks for listening!

How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Ravelry - misselle
RSS Feed for the podcast

Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...