In which we squee!
What I did in the past week:
- Watched the Royal Wedding
- TechGeek has a new job! Proud of you baby!
- Moved into living room, garage conversion update, and raised beds finally contain soil!
What's on the go:
- Crochet granny squares using leftover sock yarn
- Secret Sock!
- Krista Tee from White Lies Designs
- Started spinning again on MyHeartExposed BFL Humbug in "Indigo Moon"
- The Thylacine Shetland in "My Island Home" colourway
- Gothic Spires from Knit.Sock.Love using Lorna's Laces Shepard Sock
- Hedgerow Socks using Regia in black
- Woolfest in Cumbria
- Knitnation in London
- Miss Elle Knits Ravelry group! Come and join in the Favourite Finished Object Comp to win a skein of Laughing Yaffle sock yarn, closes May 6th!
Please leave me comments on any yarns/patterns/shops/books you think I should review or know about! Thanks for listening!
How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Ravelry - misselle
RSS Feed for the podcast
Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you"