Friday, 25 March 2011

Episode 18 - Stitch & Craft

In which we stitch and craft!

What I did in the past week:

  • Gardening! Another raised bed is up!
  • Went to the spinning guild
  • Spring has arrived!
What's on the go:
Events:
Review:
Please leave me comments on any yarns/patterns/shops/books you think I should review or know about! Thanks for listening!

How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Ravelry - misselle
RSS Feed for the podcast

Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you"

1 comment:

  1. ooooo I found you via blogland- running to download from the start- yippeeee! I'm having a trial run of podcasting for tomorrows blog week challenge- let me know what you think. I'm debating giving it a go. Any tips would be gratefully received!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...