What I did in the past week:
- Building work - a whole room now! With a roof and windows and everything! Soon it will be finished!
- Baking gluten/wheat/yeast/egg/dairy/sugar free bread success with this recipe
- Nature is awesome - a sparrowhawk ate a blackbird in my garden! Eep!
- The Veil of Isis shawl (Rav Link) using The Thylacine lace weight yarn
- "E" socks for UK Sock Knitter's (Rav Link) KAL - Escalator (Rav Link) using Regia in black
- Spinning baby camel fluff from MandaCrafts
- Dumbledore's Christmas Stockings (Rav Link) using Violet Green Socrates Solemate in colourway "Serpentine"
- Opal Neon became Rib Fantastic (Rav Link) from Knitting Socks With Handpainted Yarn
Please leave me comments on any yarns/patterns/shops/books you think I should review or know about! Thanks for listening!
How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Ravelry - misselle
RSS Feed for the podcast
Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you"