What I did in the past week:
- Building work - steel lintel is in! Holes are disappearing!
- Watched MegaMind - TechGeek cried with hysterical laughter!
- I did silly things - forgotten laundry, buying and carrying home a mini greenhouse.
- The Veil of Isis shawl (Rav Link) using The Thylacine lace weight yarn - languishing in a corner
- Dumbledore's Christmas Stockings (Rav Link) using Violet Green Socrates Solemate in colourway "Serpentine"
- MyHeartExposed BFL Humbug in "Indigo Moon" is in time out in the corner
- Started spinning The Thylacine's Shetland - July 2010 fibre club "My Island Home"
- Continued spinning the baby camel from MandaCrafts on my drop spindle
- Crooked Cable Socks using Violet Green Socrates (discontinued yarn) in colourway "Landscape" All finished!
- E starts on 26th February!
- Wiltshire Guild of Spinners, Weavers and Dyers
- The video of Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall visiting the Guild
How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Ravelry - misselle
RSS Feed for the podcast
Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you"