What I did in the past week:
- TechGeek and mine's 5 year anniversary! We went to Center Parcs to have fun good times! Decide to meditate more often.
- Building work - steel lintel! More holes in walls! Gah!
- Going to the Wiltshire Guild of Spinners, Weavers and Dyers - more next week!
- The Veil of Isis shawl (Rav Link) using The Thylacine lace weight yarn - 50% complete!
- Crooked Cable Socks using Violet Green Socrates (discontinued yarn) in colourway "Landscape" 1st sock finished!
- Not much spinning on MyHeartExposed BFL Humbug in "Indigo Moon"
- A baby bib - Simple garter stitch
Please leave a comment on any yarns/patterns/shops/books you think I should review or know about! Thanks for listening!
How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Ravelry - misselle
RSS Feed for the podcast
Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you"