What I did in the past week:
- Building work = hole in the side of my house - boo!
- KnitCave came round with the yarn we dyed. Yum!
- TechGeek and mine's 5 year anniversary! We're off to Center Parcs to have fun good times!
- The Veil of Isis shawl (Rav Link) using The Thylacine lace weight yarn - getting much bigger already! Counted stitches - over 600!
- Crooked Cable Socks using Violet Green Socrates (discontinued yarn) in colourway "Landscape"
- Spinning MyHeartExposed BFL Humbug in "Indigo Moon"
- A baby bib - Hippity Hop!
- Crochet baby blanket! Baby Blue: A Spiral Baby Blanket using Patons Trentino DK
- A discussion of some knitting events coming soon:
- Stitch & Craft Show - I'll be there on Friday 18th March
- Wonderwool Wales
Please leave a comment on any yarns/patterns/shops/books you think I should review or know about! Thanks for listening!
How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Ravelry - misselle
RSS Feed for the podcast
Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you"