What I did in the past week:
What's on the go:
- The Veil of Isis shawl (Rav Link) using The Thylacine lace weight yarn - get bigger already!
- Crooked Cable Socks using Violet Green Socrates (discontinued yarn) in colourway "Landscape"
- Spinning MyHeartExposed BFL Humbug in "Indigo Moon"
- Aquaphobia socks using Opal Neon became Rib Fantastic (Rav Link) from Knitting Socks With Handpainted Yarn
- Crochet baby blanket! Baby Blue: A Spiral Baby Blanket using Patons Trentino DK
Please leave a comment on any yarns/patterns/shops/books you think I should review or know about! Thanks for listening!
How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Ravelry - misselle
RSS Feed for the podcast
Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you"