What I did in the past week:
- Felt blah from the fibromyalgia
- Listened to lots of the Knit Knit Cafe Podcast
- Watched lots of TV - Stargazing Live and The Bear Family and Me
- Sockhead Hat using Colinette Jitterbug
- The Veil of Isis shawl (Rav Link) using The Thylacine lace weight yarn
- Spinning of The Thylacine "Walkabout" - almost finished!
- Spinning baby camel fluff from MandaCrafts
- Diversion Socks using Midnight Sparkle Sock Yarn from Black Cat Fibres in Lime Green
- Alternate Steps socks (Rav Link) using Regia sock yarn in Slytherin green/grey/yellow
- Yoga Socks (Rav Link) from the Little Box of Socks using Wild Fire Fibres Cyrus (80% lambswool, 10% cashmere, 10% angora - looks like its no longer available *sad face*)
What I plan to knit:
- UK Sock Knitter's A-Z KAL - BFF Socks by Cookie A, using Laughing Yaffle Sock in "Twilight"
Please leave a comment on any yarns/patterns/shops/books you think I should review or know about! Thanks for listening!
How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Ravelry - misselle
RSS Feed for the podcast
Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you"