What I did in the past week:
- Xmas day of Harry Potter film watching
- New Years Eve of watching classic Dr Who
- Snow all gone! Bruise still on my knee... boo!
- Diversion Socks using Midnight Sparkle Sock Yarn from Black Cat Fibres in Lime Green
- Spinning of The Thylacine "Walkabout"
- Spinning baby camel fluff from MandaCrafts,
- Time Traveller socks using Globe Trotter (Rav Link) pattern (whilst watching Dr Who - I'm such a geek)
- Mythos Cardigan in Laughing Yaffle sock yarn, colourway "Larkspur"
What I plan to knit:
- UK Sock Knitter's A-Z KAL - Alternate Steps socks (Rav Link) using Regia sock yarn in Slytherin green/grey/yellow
- To finally swatch and propose The Veil of Isis shawl (Rav Link) using The Thylacine lace weight yarn
Please leave a comment on any yarns/patterns/shops/books you think I should review or know about! Thanks for listening!
How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Ravelry - misselle
RSS Feed for the podcast
Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you"