Friday, 28 January 2011

Episode 11 - It's So Fluffy!

In which I talk about things that are fluffy, and apologise for it being early in the morning!

What I did in the past week:
What's on the go:


What I finished:

What I plan to knit:
Review:

Please leave a comment on any yarns/patterns/shops/books you think I should review or know about! Thanks for listening!


How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Ravelry - misselle
RSS Feed for the podcast

Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you"

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Elle just wanted to pop in and thank you so very much for such a wonderfully massive review for My Heart Exposed yarns and fibres. I have caught up now and listened to episodes 1 to 11 having successfully downloaded you in my itunes library to my ipod classic YAY!

    Loving Miss Elle Knits, keep up the grand work, you sound mental - in all the right ways LOL I just love you :)

    ((( hugs )))

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen :) I'm really enjoying doing this, and I'm actually that mental in real life, so its all me haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...