What I did in the past week:
- Building work continues - I played on the digger
- Watched Despicable Me - It's So Fluffy!
- I'm in the Knitter! Issue 28!
- The Veil of Isis shawl (Rav Link) using The Thylacine lace weight yarn - new needles from p2tog
- Aquaphobia socks using Opal Neon and Blackthorn DPNs
- Spinning MyHeartExposed BFL Humbug in "Indigo Moon"
What I finished:
- Sockhead Hat using Colinette Jitterbug
- BFF Socks by Cookie A, using Laughing Yaffle Sock in "Twilight"
- FInished The Thylacine "Walkabout" - 2 ply, fingering weight, 1040 yards!
- Crochet squares and barnraising squares for p/hop
- UK Sock Knitter's A-Z KAL - C starts 29th Jan - Crooked Cable Socks using Violet Green
- MyHeart Exposed fibres and yarn
Please leave a comment on any yarns/patterns/shops/books you think I should review or know about! Thanks for listening!
How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Ravelry - misselle
RSS Feed for the podcast
Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you"