In which there is disaster!
What I did in the past week:
- Central heating explosion!
- More snow!
- New yarn from Black Cat Fibres - what pattern should I use?
What I knit:
- Time Traveller socks using Globe Trotter (Rav Link) pattern
- TechGeek's gloves
- Hibernating Mythos Cardigan in Laughing Yaffle sock yarn, colourway "Larkspur"
- Finished Shadow Rib (Rav Link) pattern from the Little Box of Socks in Wendy Happy "Pisces" (Rav Link)
- Continue to spin The Thylacine "Walkabout"
- Going to swatch The Veil of Isis shawl (Rav Link) using The Thylacine lace weight yarn
- UK Sock Knitter's Year-Long A-Z KAL! (Rav Link)
Please leave a comment on any yarns/patterns/shops/books you think I should review or know about! Thanks for listening!
How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Ravelry - misselle
RSS Feed for the podcast
Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you"