Friday, 17 December 2010

Episode 6 - Is it over yet?!



In which there is disaster!

What I did in the past week:

  • Central heating explosion!
  • More snow!
  • New yarn from Black Cat Fibres - what pattern should I use? 
 


What I knit:
What I plan to knit:
Review:

Please leave a comment on any yarns/patterns/shops/books you think I should review or know about! Thanks for listening!


How to find me:
Twitter - miss_elle_bat
Ravelry - misselle
RSS Feed for the podcast

Music provided by -
Mevio's Music Alley.
Wren Ross - "I will knit for you"

1 comment:

  1. Hi there from Seattle, Washington USA!!

    Just found your podcast from the Knitting Podcast feed at http://knittingpodcast.blogspot.com/

    I am trying very patiently to wait until all 6 episodes are downloaded before I start listening. One note, please put the RSS feed link in the side bar, because people will definitely want to find it!

    Can't wait to listen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...